1/19/2010

Review of Six 11 oz. Black Angus New York Strips

This company looked pretty good on the web, but seemed a bit expensive. They did offer the option to deliver the goods on a specific day, so I overlooked the cost and ordered a prime roast for Christmas day.I didn't want to cut the time to close, so I specified the 22nd for a delivery date.Well, today's the 24th and they've informed me that the delivery won't be there until after Christmas (You can only contact them by email or leave a voice mail). They said there was an ice storm, but other packages have been arriving at the shipping location from other vendors....Also, in their email resonse to me they didn't offer to upgrade to 1 day shipping...so now, my family is changing plans at the last minute for Christmas day....I don't know what the quality of their meat is...but I really don't care right now. Ho Ho Ho



Click Here to see more reviews about: Six 11 oz. Black Angus New York Strips

No comments:

Post a Comment