11/23/2009

Review of Pacific Natural Foods Organic Beef Steak & Fusilli Pasta Soup, 14.5-Ounce Tins (Pack of 12)

I've been buying Pacific Foods broths for at least four years now, which are all fantastic; comparatively, this soup is a travesty. Open the can - you are confronted with tiny burnt-meat-colored paint flecks, which I can only assume are the 'organic beef steak.' The soup itself is watery and tasteless. I understand that this is merely canned soup - but shouldn't they have tried a little harder? A little salt made it palatable, but I won't be buying this again anytime soon. For organic canned soups, I'll stick with Amy's or Muir Glen.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Pacific Natural Foods Organic Beef Steak & Fusilli Pasta Soup, 14.5-Ounce Tins (Pack of 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment