11/07/2009

Review of Golden Valley Natural Certified-Organic Beef Jerky, Bar-B-Que, 3-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 8)

I can't even count how many times I've ordered this jerky. It's declicious - moist and chewy. It's a great healthy snack for my kids, one of whom does not tolerate gluten. I could not find a single super-market brand that was free of both gluten and MSG. Some people tend to feel it's pricey, but these bags are 3oz and most of the "regular" jerkey bags in the stores are around 3.75 oz. In my stores, the bags are usually around $5, maybe $4 if you're lucky, and with Amazon's pricing on this it comes out to be about $5.50 a bag. So a little bit smaller and a little bit more pricey but I think it's WELL worth it for organic beef with no MSG, not to mention the perk of no gluten that is necesary for so many these days. If it's going to be a regular in your house like it is in mine, do the "suscribe and save" and pay only $4.70 per bag.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Golden Valley Natural Certified-Organic Beef Jerky, Bar-B-Que, 3-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment