11/24/2009

Review of Jack Link's Deli Cuts, 4-Pack Sausage Sticks, Original Flavor, 3-Ounce Packages (Pack of 16)

...I bought these because Amazon was running a "buy $59, get $25 off sale" -- which made these Jack Link products cheaper than the geletan-bound pre-fab dog treats available at the pet store.About 1/2 the price per ounce, actually.

And of course the pups think they've been run over by the "Good Dog Truck."Before you write angry rebuttals telling me how these are not good for dogs, let me assure you they really are "treats" for especially good (and sometimes rare) behavior-- and I snip each stick into button-sized rounds with my kitchen shears so they go a long way.

It's the smell that gets them.Actual meat that was once on an animal.Mmmmmm-mmm-mmmm.

And for me -- like walking by a bakery.The smell is more than enough, thanks.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Jack Link's Deli Cuts, 4-Pack Sausage Sticks, Original Flavor, 3-Ounce Packages (Pack of 16)

No comments:

Post a Comment