12/30/2009

Review of Wyler's Soup Starter Beef Vegetable, 7.48-Ounce Package (Pack of 8)

I call this product Wyler's Soup Starter - because it's so flexible. I add extra potatoes, carrots, onions and whatever other vegtables I have left over from the week. I also use chicken, beef or vegtable broth instead of water. Every week during the winter I make one or two of these soups. Family and guests always ask for the receipe and I told/tell them to buy these packages and add whatever they like to make it their own. It's the best, and I whole hearly recommend it to every cook to try. I've been using it for many many years and my family always requests my soups during the cold months. Please give it a try; and Wyler's - please get this product back in the stores.. and Amazon -- Thanks so much for carrying these items. I don't mind buying each flavor by the case -- just as long as I can still get this product! Thanks



Click Here to see more reviews about: Wyler's Soup Starter Beef Vegetable, 7.48-Ounce Package (Pack of 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment