12/22/2009

Review of Jack Link's Beef Steak Nugget, Original Clip Strip, 3.65-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)

Saw these Beef Steak Nuggets first at a Target Store and decided on a whim to try it... I guess based on the great looking photo on the bag. Wow! Best tasting high-protein snack I have ever had! Now I eat them anytime. Lunch, dinner, whenever I need to take the edge of hunger off, instead of eating a candy bar. Instant energy and fantastic taste. I know, I know... I sound like I work for the company, but I don't. I've actually gotten all my friends and family to try them, and they love them too. I recently also tried their A-1 Steak Sauce version of the Beef Nuggets, and those are not as good. Make sure you get the original.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Jack Link's Beef Steak Nugget, Original Clip Strip, 3.65-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment