10/16/2009

Review of VV Foods Cot Pho Bo (Vietnamese Beef Flavored Soup Base), 11-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

I didn't know how to cook Pho & tried a few ways until I found this product. It made my cooking so fun & interesting as it's so easy to prepare a delicious bowl of Pho at home. "My Pho" was so delicious that my husband (American who came to VN regularly for business) wanted me to cook Pho 3 times/week until we both were fed up eating Pho :) Now we only cook Pho at home once/month or cook it for our American guests to introduce :)
Any way, I strongly believe you can save time & energy & will get compliments by using this product to cook Pho at home :)



Click Here to see more reviews about: VV Foods Cot Pho Bo (Vietnamese Beef Flavored Soup Base), 11-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment