10/22/2009

Review of Jack Link's Smokehouse Beef Jerky Medallions, Hot, 80-Count Jar

Call me a fool, but when I ordered Jack Link's Smokehouse Beef Jerky Medallions, I thought I was getting beef jerky, not frisbees. These seemed more like doggy snacks than real beef jerky.Having eaten many Jack Link's products before, I expected more of the same good quality snacks but this was not one of them.These are made from chopped bits of beef which are then formed into discs. Consequently, the resulting product is tough and plastic-like, for want of a better word. I imagine dogs would enjoy them a great deal.

Two stars for the pleasing peppery flavor and the value. Zero stars for the consistency.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Jack Link's Smokehouse Beef Jerky Medallions, Hot, 80-Count Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment