9/22/2009

Review of Campbell Chunky Fully Loaded Beef Stew, 18.8-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)

It tasted very gamy.The beef is tiny rectangular mixed with beef product and beef filler, lot's rectangular thin sliced potatoes, a few (2 or 3 small bits) carrots and about 1 little slice of celery.

I can't believe the FDA passed this product to the human race.I'm going to try to contact Amazon to inform them of this, since I do not believe it has anything to do with a bad batch.This product gave me diarrhea.

I give this product5 colon blows out of 5. Highly not rectumended. I would honestly pass on this one for sure so you don't waste your time, money and toilet tissue.




Click Here to see more reviews about: Campbell Chunky Fully Loaded Beef Stew, 18.8-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment